We are thrilled to have our new unit for two year olds up and running.
The space offers an exciting new addition to our current Early Years provision. The children have the opportunity to explore a rich learning environment whilst building relationships with other two year olds.
We are following the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum, focusing on the prime areas of learning:
- Personal, social and emotional development.
- Communication and language development
- Physical development
What we offer:
- Fun, educational toys and activities.
- A safe, enclosed outside area with stimulating outdoor play equipment.
- For those needing it - a quiet space for nap time!
- Qualified, experienced and caring staff.
We are open from 8am - 6pm with flexible sessions to suit you.
Available 51 weeks per year.
A significant number of two year olds are eligible for 15 hours of free childcare. If you think you may qualify you can check on the website: https://www.northyorks.gov.uk/early-education-places-and-funding (link is external)