Uniform is as follows.
· Black or Grey school trousers, Shorts, Skirts or pinafores.
· Blue Checked summer dresses or shorts.
· White shirts or polo shirts
· Navy blue jumpers or cardigans. These do not need to have the East Whitby Logo on but you can purchase logo ones from Laughing Whale.
· Black school shoes, no sandals or trainers.
· White or black socks
PE Kits should be brought to school on the first day of each half term and will stay in school until the end of the half term or until they need a wash. The children will no longer come to school in PE kits.
These should consist of;
· White t shirt
· Black or blue shorts
· Leggings or jogging bottoms
· PE shoes or trainers (these must stay here so we have them available at all times)
· School jumpers will be worn if the weather is cooler but these will be sent home with the child at the end of the day as normal.
The only jewellery allowed is a watch and stud earrings. All earrings and watches must be removed prior to PE or children will not be able to take part. PE is a statutory part of the PE curriculum and as such, the children are all expected to take part each week
If you need to talk to us about uniform or anything else, do not hesitate to call.
Thank you for your continued support.